Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I need a letter written to prevent access through my garden,

Customer Question

I need a letter written to prevent access through my garden
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: previously spoken to someone on here. Have all the paperwork to prove our rights
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: knutsford
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: is residential
Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Hi there,

Do you have a specific question regarding right of way/access?

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format, not a substitution to full legal services.

You need to visit a local solicitor's office to get your document drafted.

you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.