How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2680
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I need a letter written to prevent access through my garden,

Customer Question

I need a letter written to prevent access through my garden
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: previously spoken to someone on here. Have all the paperwork to prove our rights
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: knutsford
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: is residential
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Hi there,

Do you have a specific question regarding right of way/access?

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format, not a substitution to full legal services.

You need to visit a local solicitor's office to get your document drafted.

you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here:

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.