How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2352
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

We need a document drawn up to say that if the merger of two

Customer Question

We need a document drawn up to say that if the merger of two football club's end then the land returns back to the club who purchased in the first place how do we go about it
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are in Devon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have asked a solicitor who is doing something different for us but he's only dealing with one thing at a time and to be fair we need it asap
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The other solicitor is dealing with the trustees of the land for us which we have been told has to be in the new club name and can't be kept in the club that purchased the land
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 12 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome to just answer. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm you are looking for a lawyer to represent you?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We just need some advice about it all really
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No it's fine I'm not paying more money
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. Again I am sorry to hear about your situation. You will need to draft a contract which sets out your agreement. We only work online and cannot represent clients. You will need to find a solicitor in your area to draft the agreement.

The solicitor will be able to weigh all the evidence before them and help you build a strong case. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you. You may qualify for legal aid if you have low income and want to take the case to court. You can check if you can get legal aid here: You can find a legal aid solicitor by using this link: Legal aid is free assistance to people who cannot afford to pay legal fees such as legal advice and proceedings. You could also visit your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ( For more information please visit: CAB’s are accessible in different areas in the country providing free legal advice to individuals who cannot afford this. You can contact them by phone to book a face to face appointment. They may also be able to provide phone appointments. Moreover, you might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending/contacting a LawWorks Clinic. A probono lawyer is a free lawyer. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website:

You can also find other means of getting help with legal fees using this link: I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further questions regarding this matter. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. Best wishes.

Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!