Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Question for In connection to the previous threads am

Question for Joshua
In connection to the previous threads am opening this so you may offer a premium service.

Hello again and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

I am very happy to speak to you by phone. Hopefully that option will be available on this thread.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Joshua when are you available for a call please?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would be v grateful if you would please let me know promptly as it will assist me to schedule the rest of the day accordingly.

Many thanks. That seems to have worked as I hoped. I am sorry for the difficulties experienced on the other thread. When would it be convenient to speak?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm free now if that works

Sure - could we possibly make it around 4pm - would that suit?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
perfect. Let's speak then.

Thanks. I will try to reach you now...

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Question for Joshua
In connection to the previous thread I am sending this so you may offer extra time for a premium service.