How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7980
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My neighbors sat receiver not the dish over hangs my

This answer was rated:

Good evening. My neighbors sat receiver not the dish over hangs my property. Is there anything I can do. We are not on speaking terms.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: It's terraced house Soham Ely Cambs
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's all


I am a solicitor.

You may send her a note asking her to remove it from your property within say 7 days failing which you will remove it from your property at her risk as to any damage.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can you email the law reg that states that to***@******.*** so I can write to them.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I would like to see the law reg that states this if that is possible please

Sure, please see here re: ownership of airspace.

All the best

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
There's no attachment on email

Please see here:

UKSolicitorJA and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.

You are welcome.

Good luck