MarianC
MarianC,
Experience:  Expert
109551472

Stuart, Just question to the ones asked last week. What is

Hello Stuart,
Just a follow up question to the ones asked last week.
What is the best/effective way for the Executors to evict a sibling from the family home who does not want to cooperate with the Executors in carrying out their responsibilities.The sibling has been living there since birth but has the means to live eslewhere. Unfortunately, he has never paid rent and has been obstructive in various ways to the Executors. How can he be given notice to leave the family home?

Good morning, thank you for your question, I am sorry to hear of your situation. I appreciate that it will be a wrench for the sibling to have to move, but your first step is a county court application for an Order for Possession. Once you obtain this (they may defend it) you can then apply for the baliffs to evict them and change the locks.

Marian

hello do you need any further assistance?

MarianC,
Experience: Expert