Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

There has been a court order to vacate the proprety but not

Customer Question

There has been a court order to vacate the proprety but not managed to secure another tenancy on time to move out
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: Yes. Paperwork has been filed. Court order has been given out
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Gloucester
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Bailifs are due to come in tomorrow. The tenants are a vulnerable family
Expert:  james bruce replied 20 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Sorry to hear what has happened.

How may I assist?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Unfortunately is a complicated situation. Yet after the Eviction notice is going to be served we are going to forward a N244 aplication to pause the eviction

sorry I cannot assist with that. I will opt out for another to assist.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 19 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 19 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

If they have not secured another tenancy they can get emergency housing with the council and that way the eviction can proceed. If you continue to pause the eviction until they find somewhere else they will not leave. I trust this assists