How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1150
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

Granting of specific 'Power of Attorney' to a person based

Customer Question

Granting of specific 'Power of Attorney' to a person based in India to carry out property matters including property under redevelopment (RERA) in Maharashtra. This may also include power to lease/rent after the redevelopment is over.
This should NOT include selling or buying of property.
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just wanted to know how it works / process involved
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  MarianC replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for your question. An international Power of Attorney can be prepared in the UK for use in India, this will usually be sealed by a Notary before being accepted overseas.

Kind regards


Expert:  MarianC replied 18 days ago.

Hello, do you need further assistance?