Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I would like to speak with someone about cunsil house.

Hello i would like to speak with someone about cunsil house.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Finsbury park
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contact to you guys
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm after operation for heart i have cunsil studio i was asking for two rooms because i need to start rehabilitation but haringey cunsil said i'm not eligible

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Why do you need two rooms for rehabilitation sorry?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

Yes

Sorry I wanted to know why you need two rooms for rehabilitation?

In essence you would not be moved from a studio to a two bedroom flat if that was necessary for your long term needs and that was available. In your case, the council would not look to move you for what may be short term rehabilitation needs especially because you would need to show not only that the extra rooms are necessary long term but that the second bedroom is being utilised the whole time so not just being used for say an hour a day or couple of hours a day but all the time. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Because the weather in England is different and i need to do rehabilitation every day.i have machines to do exercise but i dont have no place.

So storage essentially. The NHS provided these machines?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
now where I live it is dangerous drug addicts take heroin on my stairs they throw needles on the ground you can easily get stuck in the building a neighbor who is very aggressive and loud throws objects against the wall you cannot sleep under stress all the time.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No

So you bought the machines yourself?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I need to do by my self
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My friends bought me a gift

I understand, so yes again it comes back to the point I made before, the council will not give you a bigger property to accommodate your new equipment which has been bought for you by friends. As you can imagine, council properties are scarce especially 2 bedroom properties, and therefore, the council must ensure such properties are utilised to the maximum, it would not be if they give you a two bedroom property to store your equipment for the most of the day and all night when the room would not be used and when your studio is full because you have voluntarily chosen to fill it with equipment for rehab purposes you would normally be expected to go to special rehab sessions at a local gym. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If I qualify to get money for not working because I had heart surgery replacing the valve in the heart and I get universal credit £ 400
that does not change the position I am afraid. They will not give a 2 bedroom flat to one person. They have families with 2-3 children that can’t get housing with 2 bedrooms. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks for your help.

Happy to help, take care

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney