INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have a question on a lease agreement for a property,

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question on a lease agreement for a property
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Newcastle UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have a few agreements (company let and lease agreement) i went on a paid property course and was given the agreements. They are difficult to understand so I Just wanted to speak with someone about it. Plus I don't know what legal team put these agreements together - so just wanted to check they are legit.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: will they know about UK property law?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I will have more time to speak on the phone about this tomorrow at 10am-12:30 - perhaps there is someone who can call me about it then. I have started to lease apartments from landlord/agent and then let them out to NHS workers/carers/patients and builders/contractors who are woking in the area for short term stays (2-30 weeks for example) I want a company/lease agreement to sign with the agent/landlord rather than sign an AST contract. As i don't think a company can sign an AST Contract? I have a few contracts but not sure if they are right to use. I will attach them. Thanks, Roisin
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
R2R is Rent to Rent. Just want to have a chat with someone about the agreement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I wanted a quick reposnse here. is anyone available. I also request someone call and no one has.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  INC Law replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your query, I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Would you still like asistance with this?

Expert:  INC Law replied 11 days ago.

I have raised a call request as it appears you would like a call.

Expert:  INC Law replied 10 days ago.

In the absence of further information, I can only provide a general answer.

The covenants and obligations which affect a lease are normally contained within the lease under the heading of 'Tenants Covenants'.  This section should detail what you can and cannot do.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,