How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 149
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

We are looking to get advice on BTL purchase plan

Customer Question

hello, we are looking to get advice on BTL purchase plan agreement.. it requires an independent UK solicitors advice as well as the headers and letters.. Anyone able to advice on this?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are in Singapore but the documents are all for the United Kingdom Manchester property purchase
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We already secured a mortgage through Gatehouse and have Riseam Sharples as our conveyance lawyer but they require an additional independent solicitor to review the agreement and advise us accordingly.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think thats about it..
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 12 days ago.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website.

If you accept or request a call request pop up this will be subject to further charges. In addition if i cannot accept the same it will be with whichever expert that is available.

If i am required to look advise you on the contents of a legal document this will be subject to additional costs.

If i do not respond immediately it may because i am away but will respond to your enquiry.

We are legal experts and provide general advice to your enquiries. We do not provide legal representation nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should contact either of the;;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 12 days ago.

This site is only for general legal advice and is Q&A so we could not assist in what is required unfortunately. Your only option is to instruct another solicitor to provide the ILA. You may want to see if the lender would accept another solicitor within the firm to provide the ILA. Your solicitor may be able to suggest another local firm to also give the same, or your lender  may have their own  recommended panel.

You can also find a solicitor via the Law Society Find a solicitor page.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 12 days ago.

I am sorry we have not been able to assist you but thank you for using our services.