MarianC
MarianC,
Experience:  Expert
109551472

My wife and I want to pass on our house when the last

My wife and I want to pass on our house when the last survivor dies to be shared by our 3 sons.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: What are the options for doing this and what is the best way to avoid paying taxes.?No
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am 83 and my wife is 77

Good evening, thank you for your question. You need to speak to a local solicitor who will review your circumstances and whether your estates will be taxable or not. Whereabouts do you live?

Marian

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My address is Carn Ban, Insh, Kingussie PH21 1NU

Oh ok so you need the category of Scottish Law, but in any event you need proper advise to do your Wills properly so you really must find a local solicitor.

Do you have any further questions?