John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

Why do I need a legal rep for a lease extention, we've yet

Customer Question

Why do I need a legal rep for a lease extention
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: we've yet to accept the offer as the return form says you have to have a legal rep, we are happy with the quote and just want to pay for the extension.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: shepherds bush it's via hammersmith and fulham council, as its in a block of six.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't believe so
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. You will need a solicitor to draw up the contracts and can find one here https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Not true as I understand it I don't need legal representation I can represent myself, as I'm happy with the contract that has been drawn up.