John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

I am looking to make application for specific performance to

Customer Question

Hi I am looking to make application for specific performance to enforce a contract. Do I complete N 244 and submit to local county court
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No I have prepared statement of case in readiness.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: North Yorkshire
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don’t think so
Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. Yes N244 is to make an application to the court, accompanied by a draft order.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi John Thanks for response Re N244 Please advise once submitted am I immediately able to make application for Summary Judgement under cpr24
Alan
Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Hello yes you can, if there is no real prospects of success for the third party. I hope this helps.