Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I have a question.. And it is a bit Complicated. I hope you

Customer Question

Hello... I have a question.. And it is a bit Complicated. I hope you can help me with it.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No, cos I'm not sure what my rights are in that matter..
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: In Maidstone, kent
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well, I rent a room from a friend from work... He said he didn't want a contract cos it will mess up his mortgage.. I pay his rent £500 every month on 14th of the month..
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I think there is no point.. Thank you for your time, but don't think anyone can help me.. Have a lovely day. And please cancel my question..
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.  I will do my best to assist if you still require an answer?

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 14 days ago.

As i have not heard anything i am required to close this thread. Thank you for using our services.