Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I need please CPSE's 1 and 2 for completing where can I

Customer Question

Hi there , I need please CPSE's 1 and 2 for completing where can I access the forms please.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I am preparing an information pack for the seller
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: In the SE.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I only need to know where to access the forms please.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 14 days ago.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website.

If you accept or request a call request pop up this will be subject to further charges. In addition if i cannot accept the same it will be with whichever expert that is available.

If i am required to look advise you on the contents of a legal document this will be subject to additional costs.

If i do not respond immediately it may because i am away but will respond to your enquiry.

We are legal experts and provide general advice to your enquiries. We do not provide legal representation nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should contact either of the following:-www.citizensadvice.org.uk; solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk; www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 14 days ago.

If you have a solicitor acting ( which is strongly advised), they will provide you with all the forms required for the transaction. Unfortunately you cannot just download these forms as solicitor firms have providers for the forms.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 14 days ago.

I hope this has assisted your enquiry and thank you for using our services.