Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I had problem with the bailiff, they put the letter in

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I had problem with the bailiff,
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: they put the letter in closed premises to take from my company £36 000 in 7 days on Christmas when no access to legal advice. CRAR act. I involved High court nd bailiff was stoped, later they sent letter they not coming because they cannot take enforcement action because I have licence not lease. I had to go to court but I thought I stoped bailiff and all done because I never had the rent not paid for 360 days. bailiff acted only on one email from my landlord she didn not pay 360 days. There was not taken any evidence I really didi'nt pay for 360 days.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: After because I didn't go to court I was evicted. the lawyers cost me over 30 000 to come back to the property. I had case with eviction but my opinion I had problem because bailiff was involved illegally and I had to ask High to stop which normally should be landlord should take me to court because he need to prove I have this debt.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I asked from bailiff to provide information on what basis they start the enforcement action against my company (CRAR act) they refused to provide it. Refused to provide where to complain. I had all legal fees so high because bailiff were involved and I took to court I need lawyer now

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Remus2004, Barrister
Experience: Over 5 years in practice.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Please, can I get answers? I have the right to get information from the bailiff on what basis was used against my company CRAR act because now what I understand it was only one email from my landlord she didn't pay for one year and the bailiff made a desition to take from my company £36 000 in 7 days. the letter was placed on closed premises. So I cannot see this letter. The letter had a fake look stamp. The letter was delivered by the landlord, there was no return address. The landlord put a letter and took picture of the letter. The bailiff stated I received the letter and he had the right to proceed with enforcement. But I was at home because of lockdown and I just by accident looked at the cameras and saw the landlord taking pictures. Otherwise, I will never come to check what is the letter. In our premises when premises locked is impossible to get letters. I had only two days to stop the bailiff provide all evidence why the bailiff should not do the enforcement act but refused to communicate with me just told me he has rights for CRAR. Is this normal in the UK to use the CRAR act without checking? To take evidence? To take £36000 in few days without court? What the procedure should take bailiff before sending the such a strong act like CRAR act to take stuff for £36 000 in 7 days. Do I need to be informed in the proper way or enough to put the letter in closed premises?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Also, I saw on cameras somebody came and took my contract from the landlord and made him a sign. But after the High court was involved
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
How long do I need to wait to reply?

i can call but not until this evening. Is that ok?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you I will wait. Please, can you let me know before you call so I will be ready to pick up your phone

Is now any good?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I can talk
Customer: replied 2 day ago.

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I had no access to legal help because the letter was placed on closed premises.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
has to be 7 days

Thank you. You have left a bad serve rating.  So I presume you won't want me to answer further.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
You said you answered my question.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
This should be who will say I got an answer to my questions. I need to find another person, more helpful. We can finish. Thank you
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
please, continue
Customer: replied 20 hours ago.
hello,
Customer: replied 20 hours ago.
Nobody contacted me