Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have just read Thomas'es reply which was posted 7 years

I have just read Thomas'es reply which was posted 7 years ago, just wondering if things are still the same when you extend and build another property on a house that you own to rent and live in another. When can I register the new property with Land Registry
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Dartford Kent
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No just now own two houses where before was one, had planning permission built around 10 years ago

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am happy to wait for your reply

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

This is a relatively straightforward process if in essence, you want to split your title deeds. You could split the title deeds now. You should instruct a conveyancer to do this for you as they can then fill in and sign the requisite forms as the land registry require a conveyancer or solicitor to sign the ID1 which is an ID form you have to send with the forms. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney