Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Section 21 accelerated possession court, We have submitted

Section 21 accelerated possession court
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: We have submitted defence forms 3 weeks ago
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Twickenham
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We have received an answer to a query regarding case progression that we sent the court, but we do not understand what it means

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you need to contact customer services you can do so by calling free on: 0808(###) ###-####or by email: *****@******.***

You may get a request offering you a telephone call. I am more than happy to do this for you but please note that this is a premium service and therefore attracts an additional charge. This charge is not instead of asking an online question but in addition to. You do not have to accept a telephone call and if you do not wish to have it, please do not click on the request for one. Should you do so then you will be charged for the call.

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
We received this response from Brentford CC today:
"No further order has been made, as yet. We await the claimants request"We do not understand what this means?
We defended an accelerated Section 21 Possession claim

A section 21 is a no fault possession proceedings.

Proceedings are on hold. They are waiting for more information from the Claimant.

So there is nothing you need to do at this stage.

Its not even been considered by a Judge.

It is on hold.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
We hadn't realised they could ask the claimant for more information.
So could this be as we have questioned the inaccuracies in the Claim form ?

I have no idea sadly. It might have been referred for many reasons.

But I have no idea what they might be asking for.

I hope that clarifies.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok. Thankyou . It is useful to know ! We were just worried that we might already be on Possession notice.
Many thanks.

My pleasure. You do not need to worry