RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Can a housing association evict if complaints of noise how

Can a housing association evict if complaints of noise how many warnings do they give you
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No my daughter has been asked to come for interview
Customer: No my daughter has been asked to come for interview
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: London w9
Customer: London w9
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is the second time but some of the complaints are not true

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you for the question.  I am sorry to hear about this matter and hopefully I will be able to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I just wanted to know if they have to give written warnings then final written warning

Thank you for the question.   The simple answer is yes, they can.  They do not require to give any warnings.  If the noise complaint. amounts to anti. social behaviour (which it may) they can terminate the agreement without providing the statutory notice.   Essentially this means they could evict for this behaviour.  However, the could decide to provide a warning in the first instance prior to taking action if they feel this is necessary.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Cancel pls can't afford tgat

I can only del with the questions.   If you speak to the website admin team they will refund your money.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi no i cancelled pressed button by mistake can't afford the cost sorry