How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 255
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

Does anyone know what building use classification a sex club

This answer was rated:

Hi, does anyone know what building use classification a sex club would come under please?And what is a mixed use building exactly please? Is that if the building facilities don't conform to a single classification? I have heard the term but don't know if it has its own code or form etc.Can anyone clarify please?

Thank you for your enquiry i will be assisting you today.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website alone.

If you request a telephone call with an expert it will be with whichever expert is available. Customer services will undertake this. This service is subject to additional charges and with whichever expert that is available at that time.

If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services.

We as experts only provide general legal advise. We do not offer legal representation or client/solicitor retainer.

If your enquiry requires me to read and advise on documentation this is a premium service subject to additional costs of which you will be advised.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider contacting any of the following organisations:-;;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can

It would most likely fall under the Sui generis' which  means ‘in a class of its own’.

Certain uses are specifically defined and excluded from classification by legislation, and therefore become ‘sui generis’.

you would need to liase with the council to obtain a sex establishment licence.

Mixed use premises are part commercial and part residential, so a shop downstairs with flats above.

Your best option is liaising with your council as they will have stringent requirements for your establishment.

Inderdeep and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay. Thankyou.