RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I have an issue regarding a right of way, London, I have had

I have an issue regarding a right of way
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have had correspondence and threatened an injunction. I previously spoke with a lawyer through this service several months ago
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: have had an aggressive response from my neighbour's solicitor

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

What do you want to know?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Give me ten minutes and I will answer properly

ok

Without a response to my query I can only provide a general answer. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law.

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Jeremy, I have attache an approximate timeline for you to look at
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (ZZQ2TZ2)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (MLVT5PQ)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I thought it would help if you saw the above, before we speak. Let me know when is a good time for you.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello, are you still there?

I am sorry I did not see this until now. However this is outside my expertise so I shall opt out for a colleague to assist

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience: LL.B (Hons)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I already had a call back on Saturday and have spoken with someone. I am happy with the answer and do not think I need any more help at present. Thank you

You are welcome and wish you all the best.