How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 252
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

We are buying a property that was purchased by the owners 12

This answer was rated:

Hi we are buying a property that was purchased by the owners 12 months ago. They have done a refurbishment and not lived in the property since it was completed 3 months ago. Does our solicitor need to inform our lender
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: all contracts are signed and mortgage deed and offer are in place
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: chestfield kent CT5
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no this is our question as we have had conflicting advice
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Lender is Nationwide and mortgage is 1/6 of purchase price .. ported from our current house
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
When I say inform lender I mean through uk lenders handbook

Thank you for using Just Answer i will be assisting you today.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website alone.

If you request a telephone call with an expert it will be with whichever expert is available. Customer services will undertake this. This service is subject to additional charges and with whichever expert that is available at that time.

If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services.

We as experts only provide general legal advise. We do not offer legal representation or client/solicitor retainer.

If your enquiry requires me to read and advise on documentation this is a premium service subject to additional costs of which you will be advised.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider contacting any of the following organisations:-;;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This service is not what I expected please cancel my membership and refund ASAP

Usually only matters which impact the lenders security or valuation need to be reported. If the solicitor has fraud concerns they need to ask additional questions and be satisfied.

Inderdeep and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

You will need to liaise with customer services but i have responded to your enquiry. Thank you.