SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Conveyancing If transferee is the processing for transferor

conveyancing If transferee is the processing for transferor as well as themselves does AP1 require this to be indicated in the panel 14 as conveyancer. Also will there be a problem if the person processing documents is party to the transaction as conflicting interest?
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
also if you can confirm a form part to my question that if there are 2 parties to the current proprietorship does each one require to lodge TR1
TR 1 is from a husband and wife to a transferee separate party or can one be used for both?
I will call you during normal hours. Thank you for your continued patience I was offline most of yesterday,
Hi, your question was off my list for some reason since my last message to you and only just reappeared. You use the same TR1 and I strongly advise you also file form AP1 stating clearly the proportions of the equity share.
Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, I am always glad to assist or clarify anything. I can still call you if you indicate a time for me. All the best.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok
No problem.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
are you calling?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
if i put my name as rep for all parties except my self will that make clear i am the one who they need to correspond to for any question for those parties being the transferors
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can you call me when available

Hi. I will call you in the morning, around 08:00hrs. Before then can you let me know why you would identify yourself as “representative” so that when we speak tomorrow I give you accurate advice.