Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need to move out from my current property today and I have

Customer Question

I need to move out from my current property today and I have nowhere to go with my 6 years old son.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: MK14 6HW 22 Fletchers Mews, Milton Keynes
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contact council 2 months aggo. I am in process for housing solutions, but have not enough money for full rent and full deposit for this moment.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I moving out from property, because
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Current property is not safe for my son and me. It's 3 bedroom house. Without me also lives 3 adults and 5 children. House is in bad state. Boiler is broken over than month. No heating, no hot water. Electricity glitches. I moved in on 31of August in this property, while I was waiting for council help.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm working full time. I pay taxis. I must move out, because adults I live with impacts my and my sons fiscal and mental well being.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (VSTPMMP)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
She never called. I emailed her my living situation, but no response. I don't know what to do anymore. I am desperate.
I moved to this city only on 23rd July this year. I have noone.
I won't accept that my son is in evairment where is drugs and mental abuse in daly basis. I really need help today.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 11 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

The only thing you can do is contact the council and say your son and you have nowhere to live and ask for emergency accommodation. I trust this assists