How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10332
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

If I phone you can you stop them from evicting me and 17

This answer was rated:

If I phone you can you stop them from evicting me and 17 year old daughter can you help me with housing a will pay £44 Brian Mccoll thanks

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Unfortunately we cannot represent you therefore we would not be in a position to stop them evicting yourself and your daughter. I recommend you contact this law firm to see if they can assist you:

I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If it goes to court will you be able to represent me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you give me phone number please

Unfortunately we cannot represent you as we just provide advice and guidance. The firm referred to likely can though and their number is: 0141(###) ###-#### I trust this assists