Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

If I phone you can you stop them from evicting me and 17

If I phone you can you stop them from evicting me and 17 year old daughter can you help me with housing a will pay £44 Brian Mccoll thanks

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Unfortunately we cannot represent you therefore we would not be in a position to stop them evicting yourself and your daughter. I recommend you contact this law firm to see if they can assist you: https://www.lattalaw.co.uk/services/housing-eviction/

I trust this assists

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If it goes to court will you be able to represent me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you give me phone number please

Unfortunately we cannot represent you as we just provide advice and guidance. The firm referred to likely can though and their number is: 0141(###) ###-#### I trust this assists