Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Had owned part of a building I rental of shop, Blackwood

Customer Question

Had owned part of a building I rental of shop
JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Blackwood South Wales Uk
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I owe 2 months rent
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (1Z1MZ62)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That's letter he sent me
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Thank you for your patience. The letter is quite blurred with how it has been attached. However depending on the terms of your lease if there is a forfeiture clause then they would be able to enter when there is rent arrears. If you are able to offer a repayment plan in order to bring your account up to date you should do so before they get debt collectors involved.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.