How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7544
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

Had owned part of a building I rental of shop, Blackwood

Customer Question

Had owned part of a building I rental of shop
JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Blackwood South Wales Uk
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I owe 2 months rent
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (1Z1MZ62)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That's letter he sent me
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your patience. The letter is quite blurred with how it has been attached. However depending on the terms of your lease if there is a forfeiture clause then they would be able to enter when there is rent arrears. If you are able to offer a repayment plan in order to bring your account up to date you should do so before they get debt collectors involved.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.