james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Can police change number of address above mistake they made

Customer Question

Can police change number of address above mistake they made on warrant wrighting 32 then change ING it to 35 above 32
JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: 35 Northampton house caldicot close eston Middlesbrough TS69SW
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm on trial
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes the officer in charge asked ift son was in .when I opened door they said it's you we want
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

If the person granting the warrant changed the error then yes they can.do that.

It the police officers themselves changed a warrant that was obtained because they git it wrong it could be an invalid warrant.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
You can clearly see were 32 was when he change it to 35 .yes you can see it was his wrighting it is a import charge and my name was used .I was warned not to import from India so I never .and the Indian guy I was getting my stuff from sent stuff in my name to a nabour .when police went to his he had gone do they change warrant

Then if you are charged with any offence you would get your lawyer to challenge the warrant and any evidence found using that warrant.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Sorry I carnt afford it

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.