Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Regarding boundry disputes with property Watford Community

Customer Question

Regarding boundry disputes with property Watford Community Housing Trust and their tenants
JA: What steps have the tenants taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Nothing. I emailed all documents title plan to vetify boundry responsibility and pictures since November 2020 but they are not moving forward and ignoring my request
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Dear Sir. Hope you are well. I am a home owner and next door neighbour is tenant of Watford Community Housing Trust. They verified their title plan for boundry repair. Tress are more than 2 meter height which restricted sun light in my conservatory. Neighbourhood Officer visited my home took pictures but they are not doing nothing since 2020. They admitted to differentiate boundry between 2 houses but doing nothing. I fed up with their promises. Can I get injuction order to resolve my issue. Thxs Mr Patel
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience. Unless your title deed gives you the right to light that is not a right you can normally pursue. But if the height of the tress installed on the boundary of your properties is above 2 metres then you can take action against your neighbours to have them removed and yes an injunction would be appropriate.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.