Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

When you give your bank statements in for legal aid under a

When you give your bank statements in for legal aid under a solicitor, is it just to show your ingoings like what benefits I am receiving or outgoings too, as its a lot to get printed? And is it 3 months from today's date or the beginning of the month? And is screenshots OK?

Hello and thank you for the question. I’ll do my best to assist you and provide an accurate and speedy response. Please bear with me as this is an email service and not live chat. Also note that the discussions here are for general information purposes only and do not constitute a lawyer client relationship.

I’ll review and come back to you as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you

Is there any way that you can provide these electronically, rather than having to print them off?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can thanks, I'd also like to know do I need to show outgoings as well as ingoings?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
do I start it 3 months from today's date, or from beginning of month? Thanks

Yes you need to provide all information, income and outgoings. Essentially full and frank disclosure. If you don't have to print then as long as you don't make the file sizes too big there should be no issues. Can I clarify anything further today?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** backpayment made by dwp class as savings if the error was made by dwp?

Happy to help.

No that would not be classed as savings as far as I understand.

Can I clarify anything further for you?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That's it for today thanks

My pleasure, happy to help.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. You can request me personally on a new question thread saving my profile as one of your preferred experts and by tagging me (@PLCLEGAL) at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you very much

My pleasure.