ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

How to find when an application was made for a grant of

how to find when an application was made for a grant of probate that has been issued
Hi welcome to justanswer
I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no just that one answer to "how to find when an application was made for a grant of probate that has been issued"

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Contact the local court that issued the probate. They will be able to give you a copy of the initiating document or say when the process commenced.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.