Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Property auction company keeping my deposit even though they

Customer Question

Property auction company keeping my deposit even though they failed a condition off sale off a lease extension
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: My solicitor is asking them for my holding fee or deposit back just emails so far
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No they lied to give me reasurance so I would give them the deposit I have this on email
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 8 days ago.

Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All. I am a law expert with over 15years practice. I am here to help you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Thank you very much for the brief, I am sorry you are going through this. Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

If they have breached the contract you should send them a letter of claim and pursue it through the county court, your solicitor should be able to assist

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify anything for you.