How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 31728
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

I want to confirm title deeds, england, no sure, no

Customer Question

I want to confirm my name is ***** ***** deeds
JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: england
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no sure
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

Expert:  Joshua replied 15 days ago.

May I clarify, are you seeking simply to confirm that your name appears on a particular title or how your name is ***** ***** the title or something else please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Joshua replied 15 days ago.

thank you. Have you obtained a copy of your title from the land registry assuming the property is registered please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
trying to but experiencing difficulties
Expert:  Joshua replied 15 days ago.

thank you. You can obtain a copy of your title entries the 3 pounds at the following link:

Providing a property is registered, you should be able to download the entries instantly with a credit or debit card. Once you have them, you would need to look at the B register which is called the proprietorship register and there you will find the name or names of the registered owners hopefully which will include you either jointly with any joint owner or on your own as the case may be

Expert:  Joshua replied 14 days ago.

I hope the above is of some assistance but if you have any further questions, please revert to me.

Expert:  Joshua replied 13 days ago.
I trust the above was of assistance and that you do not have any follow up questions for now. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me though.

Expert:  Joshua replied 13 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favourite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer and see you again in the future I hope.