Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Once an application for probate has been made to the probate

once an application for probate has been made to the probate office, what steps are taken by the probate office before they grant probate?assuming from the time of application was jan 2021. and the date od grant is feb 2022what are the steps that the office need to do before grant is issued?are their checks done?
how does the office check if caveats are in place or are removed?
is there a way to find this information out?
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm are you the executor?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am the co executor
Hi, thank you for your message. They will have internal systems and procedures to check that all documents are authentic and do searches to see if there are any restrictions/notices on a home. I hope this helps. Best wishes
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok so what is strange to me is that I and another benifecery had a caveat in place prior to the application, but did not receive any warning notice about them being removed. And in May*****hearing removed the other co executor so I am wondering how on earth did all checks and safety measures fail? this is why I was asking for the process
Hi, I am sorry to hear. How many executors are there?
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Without an answer to my question I can only give a general answer. You will need to take the court to inquire. Best wishes