Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Is writing a simple Will using an online site for around

Is writing a simple Will using an online site for around £20, the same as paying a soliciter around £300 to do it? Why such a big difference? Should I just use the online versions esp if I know I may change my mind in a couple years?
Also if I want my asset to go as per UK law inheritance if there is no will, what is the value in my writing a will stating the same thing?

No it is like the difference between buying a medical book and trying to perform surgery on yourself and hiring a surgeon. If you want your estate to be received in accordance with inheritance law then there is no need to produce a Will. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I see. In regards ***** ***** a Will even if you want it split according to uk law, the reason I'm asking is as its been highlighted to me that its not as simple as it will just be handed over to the inheritor quickly and easily...and having a will which shows that this is what one wanted (as opposed to forgetting to make a Will or having others contest it), does it give more security's to write a will?

Well it shows you clearly wanted to express your wishes that way but if your wishes as the same as inheritance law it does not grant any extra benefits to have a Will. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you

Take care