How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7838
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

We have had a planning application submitted since 28 July

Customer Question

We have had a planning application submitted since 28 July 2021.Our Architect can't get anywhere despite repeated emails and requests for clarification and decisions on this application.To date he has had to resend all the necessary paperwork through - due to misplacing all the initial paperwork! ( Bat surveys/ All Architect Drawings re- submitted after suggestions were made & all necessary Listed building services forms & applications submitted. – twice. )We have a Grade 2 listed cottage which the council is already very familiar with due to the extensive renovation work done to it over the last two years.What is the update for getting permissions granted from this Council?We are being left without any information or discussions regarding this application.This has now been nearly a year since our initial verification date.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 20 days ago.

Hello there, how do you do?

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 20 days ago.

 I am Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 20 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience. I am sorry you are going through this. Most councils have struggled since Covid to get anything through but if you are suffering financial detriment as a result you must sent a firm complaint letter ideally from a solicitor and threaten escalating to the ombudsman: local government and so local care. You must also make use of your MP to put pressure:

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 20 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to clarify and to assist further if needed. All the best