Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My accommodation provider requires a rent guarantor. They

Customer Question

My accommodation provider requires a rent guarantor. They are in business with a guarantor service company. I have been with them for two years. When I needed to renew my application, I couldn't give all the documents online due to a message of error and had to send them by email. Their communication has been very poor and the application is still pending. As a result, I am threaten of eviction by my accommodation agency.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where the property is located?
Customer: Leicester
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Sorry, I don't understand the question
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had an email today from the guarantor that told me they had missing payment slips for the proof of income. I checked and found out I emailed them a month ago. I've tried again to upload it on their online form but still had the error message. I will email them again but with no guarantee they will take them into acount
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 20 days ago.

Good Evening there, how do you do?

I am Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Good Evening

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this evening. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your patience. If they have the technical issues then it cannot be your fault and they should not have to penalise you for it. If you have a postal address for them you should send them copies by post with signed for post as you can prove you have sent with the royal mail tracking.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify and to assist further.