How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 484
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

How can I find the address and contact number of the owner

Customer Question

How can I find the address and contact number of the owner of a restrictive convenient on a property
JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In tadley hampshire
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have the title report which shows original company (companies House it no longer exist ) and the subsequent purchaser. We want to buy the bungalow and extend
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have copies of all documents relevant and there are infringement on the property but seller won't sort this out by indemnity or other means
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

Please note:-

  • My replies are always in writing.

  • I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

  • Pop up requests are generated by the website.
  • If you accept then an available expert will take your call and you will be charged extra.
  • If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services - tel: 0808(###) ###-####/a>;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear with me.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

Usually you would need to write to the company at the last known address or ask companies house to confirm the details they hold for the company or subsequent company formed.

Did the seller undertake any works without consent or make any attempt to contact them?

As you already have a solicitor acting they are best placed to advise you on how to contact the company.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.