Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My property has been damaged by my neighbours building work

Customer Question

My property has been damaged by my neighbours building work and I want to get an injunction to stop the work unless they agree to fix it
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: none so far
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Southfields
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: we have a party wall agreement, also I need help with the leasehold because downstairs neighbour who has a 50% won’t agree to pay for half the repairs (in addition to next doors damage)
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.

A very Good morning to you there, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you this morning. Thank you for the inquiry.

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Thank you for your patience. Yes you can. You use form N16A and attach your witness statement and evidence and you file for this injunction order at your local county court. You can take it in person and request that it is dealt with urgently.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. If we can be of any further help we are here, just return and let us know what you need guidance on. All the best.