Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I’m actually in Wales would it be the same rules

Customer Question

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.
Good morning, thank you for your message and for returning to JA.

Your question has not been linked to any previous question so from the one line I can't tell which matter we are discussing. Is this to do with the section 21 notice please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was wondering if she went through court to get me out of her property how long would this take before I would have to get out

Thank you for your prompt response, In Wales sadly the only thing that would make her section 21 unlawful is if she did not protect your deposit the other failures will not. You can refuse to sign the new notice though and stick with January if that is preferred.

The courts are solely responsible for the case management so it is not possible to give you a timeline but if she is using the accelerated proceedings and not seeking rent arrears too then it can be relatively quick 3-4 weeks.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you should you decide to return. All the best.