How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7829
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I’m actually in Wales would it be the same rules

Customer Question

I’m actually in Wales would it be the same rules
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.
Good morning, thank you for your message and for returning to JA.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

Your question has not been linked to any previous question so from the one line I can't tell which matter we are discussing. Is this to do with the section 21 notice please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was wondering if she went through court to get me out of her property how long would this take before I would have to get out
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your prompt response, In Wales sadly the only thing that would make her section 21 unlawful is if she did not protect your deposit the other failures will not. You can refuse to sign the new notice though and stick with January if that is preferred.

The courts are solely responsible for the case management so it is not possible to give you a timeline but if she is using the accelerated proceedings and not seeking rent arrears too then it can be relatively quick 3-4 weeks.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you should you decide to return. All the best.