How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 12225
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

OK for all Experts) [second opinion] I let 8 stables grazing

Customer Question

OK for all Experts)  [second opinion] Hi I let 8 stables grazing share my yard share tack roon share office with private liiving accomodation with an agreement of a reduced licence fee to look after 4 of my own ponies the licence has run for 12 weeks and the licensees have breached most of the conditions and now not paid the rent I have served them a letter today telling them I have now ended the licence due to the reasons given. What do I do now to get them out
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where the property is located?
Customer: UK Dorset
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: in what respect
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’d like a second opinion
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, I will look to assist
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.
You would need to hire a specialist enforcement agent that is used to evicting parties with horses like this:
I trust this assists
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JA