Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

OK for all Experts) [second opinion] I let 8 stables grazing

Customer Question

OK for all Experts)  [second opinion] Hi I let 8 stables grazing share my yard share tack roon share office with private liiving accomodation with an agreement of a reduced licence fee to look after 4 of my own ponies the licence has run for 12 weeks and the licensees have breached most of the conditions and now not paid the rent I have served them a letter today telling them I have now ended the licence due to the reasons given. What do I do now to get them out
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where the property is located?
Customer: UK Dorset
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: in what respect
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’d like a second opinion
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, I will look to assist
You would need to hire a specialist enforcement agent that is used to evicting parties with horses like this: https://www.thehorsebailiffs.co.uk
I trust this assists

Thank you for using JA