How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Collins Your Own Question
Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 9102
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Peter Collins is online now

I need recommendation for a solicitor near w, Please advise

Customer Question

I need recommendation for a solicitor near w
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Please advise re a good. Solicitor near me
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I hope my grand daughter will take me. I am 89 and live in a czre. Home. I need to amend my will.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need t change my will but would like my grand daughter to come with me
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 8 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. I’ll do my best to assist you and provide an accurate and speedy response. Please bear with me as this is an email service and not live chat. Also note that the discussions here are for general information purposes only and do not constitute a lawyer client relationship.

Let me just review your query and I’ll come back to you with any points I need clarifying in order to be able to answer.

Expert:  Peter Collins replied 8 days ago.

Can you tell me are you able to travel to an appointment or do you need someone to come to you directly?

Expert:  Peter Collins replied 8 days ago.

Hello. Without the information I asked for, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. You can always come back to me for clarification if needed.

You can search here for a solicitor locally that can assist with this - you need a wills/ probate solicitor.

Most should offer visits if it's not possible for you to go to them.

There is also the free wills month promotion that runs again in October 2022 that you may be able to take advantage of, to get this done free of charge or for a donation to charity:

I trust that this is helpful. Can I assist further?

Expert:  Peter Collins replied 8 days ago.

I didn't hear from you again, but I trust that the information provided was of assistance.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. You can request me personally on a new question thread saving my profile as one of your preferred experts and by tagging me (@PLCLEGAL) at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter.

Have a great day!