Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Putting your home in trust will this stop having to sell

Customer Question

Putting your home in trust will this stop having to sell your home if you have to go in a nursing home
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northampton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: In the process of putting it in a trust but having paid all yet some more to pay
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had made a Will previously with these people but they had contacted me about putting it into a trust
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I will wait for the written answer

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Only if it was put more than 7 years before being required to meet nursing/care home costs.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** i want you to come back by clicking SOLICITOR4ALL should you need any further guidance. In the meantime, you can save me as a favourite for quicker connection in future. Any follow up please do not hesitate to return to us and I will be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I do not want to pay the £43 that only showed up after seeing I would prefer to speak to someone will wait for other reply

Hi I do not think you will have paid anything you need to check with your bank or customer support as I have not been notified of the call being processed.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have paid £5 to have my quiry answers which is fine didn’t realise you had to pay more for verbal answer so cancelled that they are asking for money which I am telling my bank to decline as I didn’t go further with a verbal answer thank you

No problem.