How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 4996
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I need get advance about house issue, E107SE, I am living

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need get advance about house issue
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: E107SE
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am living sharing acuminate house. I have 3 kind's
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That need my help in this time
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

What exactly is the issue that you are having or the question you have?

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

You have not come back to me, it makes it difficult therefore to give a pointed response to your enquiry. I am forced therefore to give a ore general response. You are however able to come back to clarify any issues that may not have been understood or clarified.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Issues to do with housing if rented is usually covered by your lease agreement. I recommend therefore having a look at your lease agreement to see whether any provision is made there for the concern you have.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

In addition, you may be considering giving notice to leave the property if you and your landlord or flat mates are not seeing eye to eye. Your lease will usually stipulate whether you can leave early and how much notice is required in these circumstances.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I trying to get at list one bedroom for three years.
I can't get.
I can't give time for my kind, they need my help in this time
Can you call me please to explain better.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Or if I get your address I will come to fact in office.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

I do not have a physical office for you to come into. You may locate a local solicitor to you via the below link. Type the option property and input your address

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Just a final note that if you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add the nameCustomeras a favourite expert. You may also tag me in a question starting off with @Readylaw.

I look forward to helping you again soon.

Thanks again,