MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I need an email address, [email protected] it

Customer Question

Hi, i need an email address,***@******.*** it doesn't work. thanks
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Spalding
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: went to citizens offi office yesterday
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i wrote an email i provide all the details there.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
your app is only for Iphone and mac
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i have same issues with my landlord
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can you provide me an email address where i can send the details of my problem?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
some issues
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 11 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. I am happy for you to provide details of your issue with the landlord in the chat box.
Can you provide any further information?

Unfortunately without further information I will have to provide a general answer.
My first piece of advice would be to resolve any issues informally, this usually involves following some form of complaints procedure rather than automatically proceeding down the legal route.

If this does not provide an adequate outcome then depending on the matter you should then contact a solicitor with specialist knowledge in that area. Please see the following link:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

You should select the legal issue from the drop down and include the postcode. A list of solicitors will be generated by proximity to the postcode. As with all professionals it is worth contacting several firms to see which firm can provide the best value for money.