AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I need a letter of intent to buy a property, No, A family

Customer Question

I need a letter of intent to buy a property
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: A family member is buying our house and we need to show this to an estate agent So that we can place an offer on a house
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thanks
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 6 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialize in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

There's a link where you can make a letter of intent online, if that helps.

https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en/interview/c8a22fc9-19ef-4a26-a759-201186a9dbc4;page=1;document=e0354d2a-800a-46fe-abae-22455acc1c61

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
A member of my partners family would like to buy our home and we need a letter of intent to have our offer accepted on another property, we do not want to start the process with the family member until the property owners of the house we are buying has found a house
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
They do not have the document we need on that site
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 5 days ago.

I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 4 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.