Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

We have been sent a corporate third party legal charge for

Customer Question

we have been sent a corporate third party legal charge for our remortgage
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: london
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we have been sent a 3rd party legal charge
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no we just need some questions answered many thanks
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
hi
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
is anybody there?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note: I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We need some advice about some terms in this document
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I DID NOT REQUEST A PHONE CALL
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
WHY HAS MY CARD JUST BEEN CHARGED WITHOUT MY AGREEMENT

We can type here the response thanks ☺️.

Thank you for your patience. If you have remortgaged with a different lender from your original mortgage provider they will be the third party with the charge to secure the remortgage value that you applied for. About the call please kindly contact customer support they will resolve for you.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. I am soiicitor4All and you could add me to your favourites for future qucker connection. All the best