How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
MatthewM1117, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1506
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now

I am district commissioner of Swansea pony club.Benson

Customer Question

My name is***** and i am district commissioner of Swansea pony club.Benson watkins helped us to purchase a club field in Pennard and you hold our deeds. The head quarters of the Pony Club also hold a copy of the deeds and they have been trying to get in touch with you but have failed due to the phone number not working.please can you give me an up to date number so that i canpass it on toThe Pony Club, many thanks.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in Swansea and The Pony Club has head quarters in Warwickshire. We are a Branch of the Pony club, but i only need a number to pass on so that they can get in touch with you. 794713 does not even ring .
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: The Pony club rang me and asked for your number but failed to get through. They then rang me again and asked me to contact you which i have been trying to do all morning.All i need is the correct numberplease.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don,t think so thank you.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 8 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. Can you provide some further background information in relation to the pony club?
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 7 days ago.

Unfortunately without further information I will have to provide a general answer.
My first piece of advice would be to resolve any issues informally, this usually involves following some form of complaints procedure rather than automatically proceeding down the legal route.

If this does not provide an adequate outcome then depending on the matter you should then contact a solicitor with specialist knowledge in that area. Please see the following link:

You should select the legal issue from the drop down and include the postcode. A list of solicitors will be generated by proximity to the postcode. As with all professionals it is worth contacting several firms to see which firm can provide the best value for money.