MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I am district commissioner of Swansea pony club.Benson

Customer Question

My name is***** and i am district commissioner of Swansea pony club.Benson watkins helped us to purchase a club field in Pennard and you hold our deeds. The head quarters of the Pony Club also hold a copy of the deeds and they have been trying to get in touch with you but have failed due to the phone number not working.please can you give me an up to date number so that i canpass it on toThe Pony Club, many thanks.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in Swansea and The Pony Club has head quarters in Warwickshire. We are a Branch of the Pony club, but i only need a number to pass on so that they can get in touch with you. 794713 does not even ring .
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: The Pony club rang me and asked for your number but failed to get through. They then rang me again and asked me to contact you which i have been trying to do all morning.All i need is the correct numberplease.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don,t think so thank you.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 8 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. Can you provide some further background information in relation to the pony club?
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 7 days ago.

Unfortunately without further information I will have to provide a general answer.
My first piece of advice would be to resolve any issues informally, this usually involves following some form of complaints procedure rather than automatically proceeding down the legal route.

If this does not provide an adequate outcome then depending on the matter you should then contact a solicitor with specialist knowledge in that area. Please see the following link:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

You should select the legal issue from the drop down and include the postcode. A list of solicitors will be generated by proximity to the postcode. As with all professionals it is worth contacting several firms to see which firm can provide the best value for money.