How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 12242
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I have an insurance claim where the insurers are offering

Customer Question

Hi, I have an insurance claim where the insurers are offering 1/18th of the price of fixing my property. Would you be able to help with this? I need some one to represent me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've been arguing with the insurance company for a year now. I need representation
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think that that is all
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 15 days ago.

Unfortunately we cannot represent you I recommend this solicitors who can:

I trust this assists