Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am the Administrator of our late brother's estate. He died

Customer Question

I am the Administrator of our late brother's estate. He died intestate in December 2021. I was granted Letters of Administration on 28 April 2022. The Net value of the Estate is £ 281,200. A Section 27 Notice was published in London Gazette in June 2022 (2 months claim period expires 18 August 2022).
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Not sure what you mean. I have Death Certificate/Letters of at i and my 2 surviving brothers are the only beneficaries (to the best of our knowledge. My late brother was single /never married/ no children (to the best of our knowledge) Because my older brothers are 86 and 81 I would like to distribute the estate asap (i.e not wait until the 6 month recommended period has expires. Can you quote for indemnity insurance so I am covered if any UNKNOWN claimants submit a claim before the end of October 2022.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can't think of anything
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 11 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note: I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you. Hope to receive your reply and quotation very soon

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Look forward to receiving your early reply. Thank you

Thank you for your patience. We do not provide insurance quotes regrettably. However if to the best of knowledge your brother was not married and had no children (partners would not inherit intestate unless civil partner) then you would distribute and if people have not come forward it is highly improbable they would come with 2 months to go.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify and assist further should you return for further guidance.

All the best