MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
110754241

How quickly can you get a lack of building regulations

How quickly can you get a lack of building regulations indemnity policy had a internal wall removed 2014
JA: What are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sutton Coldfield
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: only selling my house I haven’t got building regulations cert because I didn’t now but in the equity they are asking for this if I don’t have it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. Your solicitors should be able to get a quote for lack of building regulations certificates indemnity policy within a few minutes if this is then agreed the policy can then be put in place immediately. One of the main advantages of indemnity policies is the speed that they can be put in place.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok brilliant
Thank you for your help

Glad to be off assistance, we wish you all the best in the sale of your property.